How to integrate with Jenkins
Configure your APIs in Vooki
Generate the scan command by using GUI
Generating the scan command is always a difficult task. To make this task easier, Vooki provides the user interface to generate the scan command, based on your option.
To generate the command, follow these steps:
- Right-Click on the project/API and click on the
- Now select options based on your requirement.
Copy the scan command generated based on your selection.
Create a jenkins job
To use the scan command, follow these steps:
- Once you have Jenkins running, the next step is to
create a new job.In Jenkins, a job is basically a set of steps and commands that describe how to build and deploy your application.
- On your Jenkins dashboard, click
Create a job.
- Configure your new job by adding a name, and select
Freestyle projectas the type:
Jenkins build step
With a Jenkins job created, you can now add a build step. This build step will execute a shell or windows command that calls the post deploy testing script.
- In your Jenkins project dashboard, click Add build step and select the Execute shell option or windows batch command
Once you click, “Execute windows batch command”, the text area will appear. Paste the command copied from Vooki and save it.
Run a job on Jenkins
To run this job, click on Build now, Scan will be started.