Steps to perform Full Scan
Initial steps to start the scan are as follows
- Choose the Full Scan from the left navigation bar.
- Enter the URL which you want to scan.
- Select the browser as per your preference from the list.
- You can also choose the Any Browser(Manual Configuration) to connect the browser with manual configuration. Choosing this option will not open any browser. It will only open the proxy port.
- Enter the PORT and click on
- After the browser is launched, crawl all the pages of the website and interact with all input of the pages.
To start the scan follow these steps
- After the crawling of pages is done, right click on the left tree node (on your host) and click
- With the click of the scan, you will get 3 pop up, provide input in all of them.
You will get these 4 pop up to provide details
- Scan Configuration
- CSRF Token Generation
- Fetch session cookie from proxy.
- Manually enter session cookie.
- Simple form authentication.
- Complex authentication
Concurrent Request to send the number of parallel request,
Web Crawler Timeout lets you set timeout for the crawling request send,
Scan Request Timeout lets you set the timeout for the scan.
Crawler: If you click on yes then it will start crawling the website. Our crawling mechanism performs in-depth scanning in your website. You can identify the webpages exposed on the website.
Authentication: For authentication we have several mode which are as follows
CSRF Token Generation: This module is to bypass the CSRF token, if your scanning website have the CSRF provide the token key and value and click on
Check & Save then click
Scan. If CSRF check is not available click on
Skip & Scan
- After the scan is completed, you can generate the report and save the data externally.
To generate the report follow these steps :
- Right-click over the scanned host and click
- This will generate the report in the html format.
- Save the file in your prefferred location.
Saving scan externally
There we have two options to save the scanned data externally. To save the scan data, follow these steps
- After the completion of the scan we get notification to save the data. To save click on ok and choose the preferred location and save the data.
- To save afterwards Right-click over the scanned host and click on the
Saveand choose the preffered locaiton.