Steps to perform Full Scan
Initial steps to start the full scan are as follows:
- Choose the Full Scan from the left navigation bar.
- Enter the URL which you want to scan.
- Select the browser as per your preference from the list and click on
- You can also choose the Any Browser(Manual Configuration) to connect the browser with manual configuration. Choosing this option will not open any browser. It will only open the proxy port.
- After the browser is launched, crawl all the pages of the website and interact with all input of the pages.
To start the scan follow these steps:
- After the crawling of pages is done, right click on the left tree node (on your host) and click
- With the click of the scan, you will get 4 pop up, provide input in all of them.
- Scan Configuration
- CSRF Token Generation
- Fetch a session cookie from a proxy.
- Manually enter session cookie.
- Simple form authentication.
- Complex authentication.
Concurrent Request to send the number of parallel request,
Web Crawler Timeout lets you set a timeout for the crawling request send,
Scan Request Timeout lets you set the timeout for the scan.
Crawler: If you click on yes, then it will start crawling the website. Our crawling mechanism performs in-depth scanning on your website. You can identify the webpages exposed on the website.
Authentication: For authentication we have several modes which are as follows:
CSRF Token Generation: This module is to bypass the CSRF token, if your scanning website have the CSRF provide the token key and value and click on
Check & Save, then click
Scan. If CSRF check is not available, click on
Skip & Scan.
- After the scan is completed, you can generate the report and save the data externally.
To generate the report follow these steps:
Generate Reportand select the report type you want.
- This will generate the report based on your selection.
- Save the file in your prefferred location.
Saving scan externally
There we have two options to save the scanned data externally. To save the scan data, follow these steps:
- After the completion of the scan we get a notification to save the data. To save click on yes and choose the preferred location and save the data.
- To save the scanned result afterwards, click on
Save Scan Resultand choose the preferred location.